




Last week we stayed at Beaver Creek RV in Merlin Oregon . I have two Aunts and Uncles there.They lived just a couple of miles away from where we stayed. First was my Aunt Diana and Uncle Bud. I haven't seen them in years. I'm happy to say that they are doing great and have a very nice place deep in the woods. Aunt Diana is a sister of my mom's. My uncle keep giving me boiler makers . Boy I'm not use to that.Bud used to have a bar in downtown San Diego years ago. He told me that my Dad love those boiler makers.
Next we went to my Aunt Angie's and Uncle Dave. They lived a mile from each other. They had us over for dinner. We shared some memories together. My Aunt Angie is also a sister of my mom's.
Aunt Angie has had some heart trouble and is doing good now. Uncle Dave had cancer and beat it.He likes to play in his work shop. They also have a beautiful home that they built themselves. Lots of cedar wood through out the house.
All in all we had a great time with both of them and wished we could have stayed longer,but it's was time to head south. We are now at Russian River for a couple of days. Working our way home.
Till next time see you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment