Monday, June 15, 2009

Grand Canyon June 2009






























Stopping in Williams AZ. Ray drove all of us to the south rim of the Grand Canyon. Now that's what I call a big hole in the ground.




After a couple of days in Williams we headed for Las Vegas Nevada.

1 comment:

Martin said...

Hey Cowboy, you are living the American dream, living the life!! What you are doing is exactly what I want to do when I retire, well I will just live it through you in the mean time. Sorry to hear about your buddy's RV, now he can upgrade with out the wife's approval lol. Well I see your doing well by the size of your belly!! its getting bigger hahaha!!! (someone printed the pic of you standing with your friend by the Grand Canyon and posted it at work) but you didn't hear it from me, talk to later.