Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Leaving for Parker AZ


Hi

Just a quick note to let you know we are headed for Parker AZ 5-07-09 . Our friends Ray and Diana are there now. We are staying there for a week ,then on to Sedona AZ with Ray and Diana to hook up with Bill and Mel Johnson. Bill and Mel are already in Sedona ahead of us. They have been trying to get us to follow them to the east coast. We are not sure if that will happen or not.




Baby went to the doctor the other day .They told us that she will need surgery on her knee. Something about the knee cap is out of place. She's not as active as she use to be. I guess she's not feeling to good.




I finally went to the VA yesterday and was approved for a medical card . When I get back I'll start seeing the doctors for a few things that happened in the service.




That's it for now . Gene

1 comment:

Linda and Andy Clarkson said...

Hope you like the temps hot! Sorry to hear about Baby - hope she is better now. Congrats on following up on the VA stuff. Take care and have safe travels!