Hi everyone
I've just retired and we are on our first real trip in our 2006 Winnabago Journey 36g. Our first stop is here at Soledad Canyon. We will spend 10 days here. It sure is a Hugh park and they even water the plants.Wow grass,flowers,trees,horses,and fishing,
We will be headed for Yosemite park next. There is a truck stop half way there, where we will spend the night. I here that it's beautiful up there.It's been over a 100 degrees here. So far everything is OK ,but we realized we forgot a few things left at Pio Pico. Even though we have been full timing now for over a year , it feels like we are learning all over again. I guess going on the road has its lessons too.
Happy Trails to you
Gene,Darlene and Baby
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment