Good MorningWe are at Soledad Canyon and having a great time. This park is different,and it's really a big park.
It's been warm in the middle of the day,but perfect at night. The mountain side is beautiful to look at.
I'm starting to think I might be retired too!! Looking forward to the road ahead.
HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Hi Guys,
Welcome to the world of Blogging! We will be looking forward to getting your updates and seeing pictures of your travels. Have safe and fun travels and we hope to see you along the way.
Linda and Andy
Hi Bro and Sis,
Follow your dreams, and take time to smell the coffee, roses, and the great outdoors! We wish you the best and just remember RELAX, ENJOY and CELEBRATE good times! Livin La Vida Loca!!
Your Sis,
Diana
Hi Mom and Gene..I'm glad you're having a good time...of course we miss you..You are doing what I've always wanted to do, travel around the US and take your time to see the beauty of our country..take lots of pictures and send us some..and btw where's your my space?...we love you,
Sheryl, Ryan & Darla
Hi Gene,
Be carefull when backing up,~~~ doin't hit any brick pillers.
From~~ guess who!!
Post a Comment